Thursday, 19 March 2020

Coronavirus Update - NO Alternative Organic Phosphorus Workshop in September

A group of us met and decided that in the light of latest and developments with the coronavirus that we are not going ahead with this in September. We did, however, agree to keep alive the possibility of a similar interim event, to be considered whenever there is more clarity, and we will keep in touch if this option emerges. We also agreed to try to make sure that, notwithstanding, a more substantial Organic P Workshop in 2021+ does happen for the community. This call is initially with the Swedes, and if not them, it will be passed on. We will keep in touch whatever. What a difference a week makes…..sorry for the false hope, and stay safe folks, Phil

No comments: