IWA WORLD WATER CONGRESS 2008, VIENNA, AUSTRIA - SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15TH
The deadline for submissions of outline papers and full papers for the IWA World Water Congress is September 15th 2007. To ensure that your paper is considered for inclusion in the technical programme, submit your paper now via the Congress website.
The 2008 Congress will bring together 3,000 international water industry professionals to discuss the latest developments in sustainable water management and exchange knowledge on all aspects of the water cycle. The Congress is divided into six main themes and three further cross-cutting themes, for which papers are requested:
- Water resources and river basin management
- Water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Design and operation of water systems
- Managing and planning water services
- Health and the environment
- Climate change in practice: adaptively managing impacts on water
- The science and practice of sustainable development
- Managing urban water metabolism in cities in an IWRM context
For more information about Congress themes and topics and full guidelines for paper submission, please visit the Congress website: www.iwa2008vienna.org
Please note that submissions should only be sent via the Congress website. Unless prior agreement has been made with IWA, submissions made by email will not be considered for inclusion in the technical programme.